The Nutra Skills Laboratory regroups 2 companies specialized in the development, manufacture, and packing of food supplements :
- Codilab : specialist of dry food supplements since 2002: powders, tablets, hard capsules.
- Laboratoire Pierre Caron : full-service developer of food supplements since 2002.
Innovation is our major priority and has led to:
- The launch of over 200 new products annually for all our clients.
- More than 180 approved suppliers of raw materials and packaging allow us to faithfully fulfill your specification sheets and offer the relevant innovations for your brand.
A highly experienced R&D team, specialized in developing food supplements:
- Selection of ingredients from a vast network of suppliers chosen for their top-level monitoring and subsequent quality of raw materials.
- Formulation: choice of active ingredients according to desired claims and dosage for optimal effectiveness.
- Regulatory expertise consisting of a permanent monitoring of regulatory and scientific modifications, verifying your claims and labels, declaration and certification of your food supplement with all supervisory authorities in the event of an audit.
- Choice of most appropriate dosage form.
- Formula manufacturing
- Choice of most suitable packaging type depending on your market positioning.
Expertise at each development stage
Since 2002 we’ve refined our food supplement expertise at each development stage:
Choosing innovative and certified ingredients
We’ve chosen over 180 suppliers based on their reliable and quality products.
We have been using a partnership network of organic raw materials since the founding of the 2 companies.
Optimized galenic formulation
- Choice of active ingredients and dosages to support your claims and guarantee performance,
- Establishing the appropriate dosage form,
- Industrial validation.
- Powder mixes, permeation
- Hard capsules
- Regulatory compliance of formulas,
- Validation of marketing claims,
- Proof-reading of labels,
- Product declaration and certification with the competent authorities,
- Support and follow-up of regulatory authority requests.
- Selection of suitable packaging according to your market positioning, in line with market trends and innovations which guarantee durability, protection and safety.
- Graphic design by a professional graphic designer.
The modern and ever-improving equipment in our production and packing units allow us to readily and promptly undertake both small and large runs. Our investments guarantee our ability to support our client’s growth, as well to welcome new ones.
We undertake regular inspections throughout each process to guarantee all products are compliant with your specification sheet, ensuring regulatory compliance, safety and traceability of each operation.
Quality is the shared objective of all company stakeholders:
- Quality of our recommendations based on our team-specific expertise,
- Quality of listening and prompt response,
- Quality of our products, guaranteed by regular checks at each production stage,
- Quality of our service level,
- Quality and relevance of our innovations.
The Nutra Skills Laboratory boasts the following certifications: ISO2200, Ecocert, HACCP, FFL, and NF V94-001 (anti-doping), which solidly ensure the high level of quality and safety of all the products we produce for our clients.
*On the Codilab site. Compliance with the standard refers to the implementation of good development and manufacturing practices aimed at preventing the presence of prohibited substances but does not guarantee the absence of said substances. The standard does not constitute an endorsement of use for those subject to doping control.
We promise our clients quality, active listening, responsiveness, expertise, innovation, and confidentiality.